The first post on a blog should be one of clarification.
Clarification of the purpose, the person, the title, etc.
I'm Thomas, 19, blue-eyes, brown hair, six feet even. 150 lbs. I'm going to Australia for several months, and this blog is mainly to keep my friends and family "in the know" about what I'm doing. Who knows; maybe I'll write something about something other than me every once in a while. It could happen.
"How to describe Thomas?" Esteban said once, "Enthusiasm abounds."
I like that quote enough that it's now the title of the blog.
That's about all of the clarification I can think of at the moment...
I never know how to end these blog entry things... Do i put "salutations. ~Thomas", or do I come up with something cooler, like "Don't forget to floss. ~Thomas."
I think I'll end it with something cool. Here it is.
My back is sore from mulching.
~Thomas
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
your enthusiasm, your zest for story telling and your passionate pursuit of the things that interest you [though at times at the sacrifice of other not interesting things] drives your gift and that you should use to your advantage. you have much potential for success if you latch onto what you know you love and allow nothing to stand in your way. i will support your journey, even when it seems crazy to others.
Post a Comment