Monday, June 16, 2008

... And So the Fun Begins...

I leave tomorrow for the great land down under.

Hooray!

Next stop, LA!
In LA, the plan is to fearlessly defend myself from any and all pickpockets, axe murderers, and run-of-the-mill creeps. I will use my tremendous martial arts skilz, along with some LA Airport Survival Skills i picked up from Die Hard 2.

LA Airport Survival Skill #1: star in Die Hard 1.

... wait.... I have to be Bruce Willis?
Dang. Well at least I still have my tremendous martial arts skilz.
Whilst defending myself, I plan to entertain myself with the marvels of streaming online movies, and the old-fashioned wonders of hardcover novels.

The next step of the plan is to entertain myself during the 15-hour red-eye flight to Melbourne. I plan on A) watching movies. B) reading books. C) watching movies. D) sleeping. E) watching movies.

Then, the plan ends. The blackwoods take my american zombie self back to their house, where they will proceed to keep me so hyper I won't be able to fall asleep for WEEKS.
NOW I see how jetlag works.

I'm looking forward to it.
We'll see how the next six months pan out. With the Lord's help, I'm certain that it'll be absolutely amazing.

Josh's ultimate advice for the college-bound: "Don't suck at college, or you'll get kicked out of America."
~Thomas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that extensive list of flight activities should've included people watching, music listening, and day dreaming. No flight is any fun without day dreaming. And day dreaming is made that much easier with the people watching. And both of these can be disguised with the music listening. Did you pack everything? Did you use your special packing list?