Friday, September 11, 2009

School School School

I have GOT to remember to take my meds.

Classes are so-so. My HTML class is very slow. I remember all of this from when I was a sophomore in high school, and as I look over the syllabus, I expect to know all of it for a while to come. The upside is that I have no excuse not to excel.
My other classes are alright. I'm designing stuff for all of them (Even my spanish 317 class. Who knew?) and writing critiques and coming up with story ideas and freshening up on Photoshop and Illustrator.

I've been writing tons of stuff for my other blog today, so I'm sorry I don't have anything more substantial.
Howdy to all y'all aussie folk. I miss you and can't wait to see you in... like... three months? less!? huzzah!

If you want something more, check out my design critiques on the other blog. They're pretty spot-on, if I do say so myself.

I wore my Nicky Hayden (Favorite MotoGP rider) hat all last friday at work, instead of my Einstein's hat. Nobody noticed, except for a customer who walked in wearing a MotoGP shirt. She said, "Nice hat." I said, "Nice shirt."

No comments: