It's weird to have such a close friend leave after living with you for so long. I know he and I both are feeling more than a little surreal about the whole thing, so I think I'll lay off the touchy-feely stuff for now. Instead, I'll share my favorite pictures of Keaton's time with me here.
I'll see you around, Keaton. Do not worry. Tell all my Aussie friends that I say hi and that I miss them and that they're awesome.
Just not quite as awesome as you.
You can leave out that last part, though.
~TomBob






3 comments:
I feel you bro~ I had a mini-version of that when you left after that semester together~ It was so different not havin' you around man~ (That and the new roomie was no way near as awesome, in fact, he was the exact opposite, haha~)
we totally had TWO semesters together, dude!
I'm sad AND happy that I was so much awesomer than the new guy. :P
Thankyou Thomas. I did look at this when I got back, but I realized I didn't leave a comment when I was going to. Great photos :D
Post a Comment