Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer is when my happy face comes out

Winters get me down.

Summers are great.  Even the super humid, super hot indiana summer days.  Now, for the Southern readers, yes the super humid, super hot Alabama days are worse, but the Indiana ones are pretty hairy too, sometimes.

I just love being able to open my window and let the beautiful sunshine and wonderful smells in.

Now if only the neighbor's dog would shut up for a little while...

News:
I just started taking taekwondo classes again with Master Brochin.  Hopefully I'll be back in shape before long.  My cardio took a nosedive, which I expected - I haven't done any serious cardio work in years - but so did my balance, which I did not expect.  I come home and lie on the floor sweating and hurting and asking someone else to go get me a popsicle.

Nobody ever does.

News:
I got a new car.  Well, the parents provided a new car for me.  Well, an old car for me.  But a SWEET old car.  '97 Honda Prelude.




News:
I got a job!  Hooray!  It's just a summer gig, but I'll be working with long-time close friend Dan-Man at a screen-printing place.  Pretty sweet.

News:
Writing nonfiction is hard.  I can write silly stories all day, but when it comes to writing cold hard fact (which as you all know composes 100% of the content on this blog) it is hard.
... the existence of very fun video games doesn't help.


Speaking of video games.............

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Aww... If I was there I'd bring you a popsicle. :*

Keaton said...

I'm sure bailey would bring you one, if he could. Ned would eat it before you got it. :D Gina would just be chasing her tail.

jason U. said...

I remember getting lunch with you when your car was in the shop. Cool! Keep these coming!