Monday, August 25, 2008

The job search continues...

The blackwoods are back... it's weird, fun, and vaguely frustrating, all at once.
Weird: The house is no longer quiet, I am no longer the only one around; I have food without cooking or mooching, etc...
Fun: There are people around to do stuff with; I have things to do without having to think of them beforehand, etc...
Vaguely frustrating: I no longer have free reign of the car; I no longer have free reign of the house; I no longer am IN CHARGE...

All in all, it's good to have 'em back. I am glad for the company at the very least... And it's not REALLY my house, despite what i've gotten used to in the past 5 weeks.

I have been blissfully paper-route-free for the past week and a half, and it's been wonderful... I wouldn't mind it if I never did another route again. (but I have to next week, anyway.)

I applied to several places online today... we'll see how they all pan out. I hope I figure out something soon...

~Tom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's time for a new post I think, Thomas!!

--Nadia

Tamara Rose said...

yeah I agree with Nadia.. you DO need to update, Thomas!..

lol, yes I know- says me who hasn't updated in like.. a year or so.. hehe.. maybe if you do I will..hmm..

--THE T! :P