Saturday, August 9, 2008

Goodness gracious I've been lax in updating.

So.
The Blakstons took me and a few others to "the snow" (skiing) for a few days early this week. It was SO much fun, and I even snowboarded for the first time in my life. Skied quite a few times, but never thought snowboarding would be worth the time, effort, and money involved.
It was worth it, but only because I picked it up REALLY fast. The lift attendants all told me that I was the best first-day-snowboarder they'd ever seen. ::big head::

I hung out with Keaton and his flatmates for the past few days... It was actually a lot of fun. I went to the city with Matt (keaton's flatmate) and his girlfriend. She found out yesterday that she is graduating today, so she had to run to the city for hair and makeup and shoes. Matt and I accompanied her and went to the nerd-store.

After we rode the train back home, we watched the olympic opening ceremonies. I was impressed, and thoroughly enjoyed the music though the whole thing.
There were too many countries, though. they just KEPT COMING. (we snickered at the chinese girls [cheerleaders?] who kept smiling and dancing and being excited for FOUR HOURS... they were impressive.)

I'm excited for the blackwoods to finally come home, but I dunno if it's gonna take a few days to get used to not living alone anymore... I'm finally starting to get used to it, and here they come to ruin my happiness.
On the bright side, I have declared that the tuesday/wednesday junkmail route is the LAST route I'm doing for a LONG time. Maria, make sure your siblings know that it's their responsibility as SOON as they're back. Two routes a week is too much for one person.

That is all... goodnight, all. Thanks for caring.
I'll have pics/video up on facebook from "the snow" soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In paragraph 3, line 3, I believe it should say through, not though. I wanna go snowboarding! But not enough to wish summer and warm weather away.