Thursday, March 17, 2011

Honeymoon

  • Bad things:

o   Nadia looks like a doofus through a wide-angle lens.

o   Nadia likes her showers just a teensy bit too cold.
o   There is no DVD player.
o   We have to steal internet, which is incredibly intermittent.
o   The “creepy old guy with the hair” who hangs out at the pool every day.
o   Everyone in Florida drives like a senile maniac.

  • Neutral things:

o   The weather in the shade.  “Neutral” is significantly better than “horrible,” which is what I understand the weather in Indiana is right now.
o   The water is too cold.  The sand is too hot.  This balances out to “Neutral.”

  • Good things:

o   Nadia looks like the most beautiful thing in the world through my good portrait lens.


o   The weather in the sun.  It is fantastic beyond belief.
o   Nadia is giggly-fangirl-excited about absolutely everything.  She may steal my cynicism from me if she keeps this up.
o   The grass, trees, and bushes are all ridiculous shades of green.
o   We have unrestricted access to three (3) separate heated pools, a private beach, and best of all, a miniature golf course.
o   Nadia and I bought a GoPro Hero HD video camera and overnighted it to ourselves!  It arrived a mere 15 hours after we clicked “buy.” We are both giggly-fangirl-excited about it.  Expect videos and photos.

~Thomas

4 comments:

Jason said...

I can't say that I have every heard you talk about life like this before. Its like you are different and new person!

Kristin Rose said...

Wow, Thomas! It sounds like you guys are beautifully in love :) I have to admit that I'm a little jealous, but happy beyond words for you both!

Lulu_Jones said...

yeah. it's gross. stop it.

Tamara Rose said...

:D Naww.. Tom Tom is in luuuuve. Happy honeymooning. I still say you should have come to Australia though- would have been so much better than Florida. :)
T2